X3M Labs is growing and we need motivated, innovative and passionate people to help us build a bigger and better X3M Labs.
If you want to play an important part in our growing team, we’re interested in talking to you, no matter if you are a junior, an intermediate or a senior.
What are we looking for?
Four (4) Database Administrators for our offices in Bitola
- 2 Senior DBAs
- 2 Intern DBAs
- Build quality database systems, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Performance recommendations (new tables, indexes, queries, settings, etc.) in order to measurably improve the product performance
- Design and implement databases in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support to users
- Lead efforts to develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, reducing any need downtime
- Estimate PostgreSQL database storage capacity; develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator with different RDBMS (knowledge of PostgreSQL is an advantage)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Experience with Oracle database 10g, and 12c on Linux and AWS RDS
- Experience with PostgreSQL 9.6+ on AWS RDS
- Expert knowledge and experience with PL\SQL and stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of Linux and AWS RDS platforms
- Good knowledge of scripting on Linux
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment and internships
- Private health insurance for all employees
- A lunch break, free lunch and beverages
- A new fully equipped modern building owned by the company
- A company vehicle
- Free parking
- Daily cleaning service
- Social events and team buildings
- Fun times with entertainment games
- Gym membership
- A relaxed and informal environment
- Great colleagues and team members
- An amazing ability to grow and upgrade your knowledge
Apply with your CV using the Fast Apply option with subject [DBA] or [DBA Intern]