Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, digitalization of Health Care and product development for the Publishing Media Industry.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Lead a development team that creates and delivers software and technical solutions in Healthcare, Transport or Digital Publishing
- Facilitate the creation of optimal development environment and experience for the team by using the best tools in the industry
- Perform code and technical reviews and ensure quality
- Deliver architectural decisions and solutions
- Engage with stakeholders in creating innovative products
- Mentor future tech leads and young software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- Have high impact and contribution to the evolution of our technical capabilities and innovation efforts
- Broad knowledge of more than one technology stack and deep knowledge in at least one
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of software engineering
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles and design patterns
- Experience in implementing and delivering complex solutions to demanding clients
- Experience in working efficiently in internationally distributed teams on complex software systems
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.