We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales leads for our customer in South Florida. You will be responsible for qualification appointment over the phone.
An effective Telesales Representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills and the most important to have a positive attitude.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about the products and services
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Set an appointment further for the sales process
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet quota
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Be able to work afternoon hours, 3pm-11pm
Abilities and skills:
- Experience as Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role
- Excellent communication and sales experience
- Self-motivated and positive individual
What we offer:
- Training Program
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Great working environment
- Benefits and motivational perks
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Everyone meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on our team!
Send your CV using the Fast Apply option.