Altaro Software is software company (Altaro Software - www.altaro.com) founded in 2009 in Malta and has grown rapidly over the years, having representative offices in US, UK and Germany, and most recently in Macedonia. We are offering global working experience and communication with more than 40,000 customers.
We pride ourselves in building a team of rockstars to assist IT professionals all over the world to diagnose and resolve technical issues with our Virtual Machine backup software. Our support heroes will be trained on the job and exposed to various rapidly changing virtualization technologies, and will also work closely with our development team to convey bugs and improvements to our software.
Every few months the chosen candidate will be expected to travel to Malta for a week to attend training and team building with the Malta team. All flights, accommodation etc. will be paid by Altaro Software.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Diagnose and resolve our corporate clients' technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience
- Escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff
- Keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved
- Work in a team, on a roster for 24/7 worldwide coverage
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A very high level of English (written and spoken)
- Good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc
- Have a good understanding of basic networking protocols
- Be a quick learner and self-starter
- Have a good sense of humour
Bonus Skills (you get plus points):
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms
- Experience as a network/system administrator or Technical Support representative
- Deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS
The perks that we offer if you join Altaro:
- Prestigious clients
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Training in the beautiful Malta
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic team
- Personal development programme
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Great international work environment
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to email@example.com.