INTEGRA SERVICES DOOEL is an international company specialized in the provision of services in the area of information systems and technologies, outsourcing solutions and application development services to government and non-government organizations. INTEGRA SERVICES DOOEL is part of a group of SMEs with brands and offices across the following countries, USA, UK, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and North Macedonia.
Context of the position:
As a Sales Administrator, you will be managing our newly identified and/or existing opportunities. In this role, you will verify customer information, issue documents to the respective departments, relay order instructions, complete sales reports and maintain sales records and forecasting.
To ensure success, Sales Administrator should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. You should understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- Monitoring and capture of industry opportunities via client portals;
- Maintenance of sales pipeline and forecasting in CRM;
- Management of bid content library;
- Management of tender document sets;
- Creation of proposal documents sets and associated templates;
- Capture and management of industry events schedule;
- Capture and maintain client account records in CRM;
- Receiving and processing the bid documentation;
- Verifying customers' contact information and payment details;
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records;
- Compiling monthly sales reports;
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments;
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Skills Required / Experience:
- Hands on experience with CRM software;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Ability to analyze requirements and extract key points;
- Ability to plan and prioritize time and activities;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines;
- High level of fluency with Windows Office suite (MS Excel in particular);
- Ability to learn new skills quickly;
- Extremely well-organized;
- Attention to details;
- Sense of urgency;
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Skopje, North Macedonia
Please send your CV no later than 18.05.2021 via Fast Apply button.