Senior Sourcing Partner
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: go to https://careers.protonmail.com/o/senior-sourcing-partner and apply online
At Proton, we envision an internet where privacy is the default, and we’re building ways to help all people secure their digital lives and take control of their data. ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who metat the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 40 million users.
Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products, including ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and more to come.
Our users include New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens. The world is adopting our products at an accelerating pace. Whether it’s in New York, or at the front lines of the global struggle for freedom and democracy in Hong Kong, Belarus, and Myanmar, the work we do saves lives and is transforming the world. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, London, Vilnius, Skopje, and Taipei, employing people around the world.
Proton is a mission driven company. We’re deeply committed to enabling freedom online and ensuring the internet serves the interests of all people. Our technologies provide trusted ways for people to be secure online and in control of their information at all times. The world is adopting our products at an accelerating pace. Help us bring it from tens of millions of users, to billions of users. We’re creating one of the world’s most impactful tech companies.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Senior Sourcing Partner to join our newly created Sourcing team of 3. In the current hyper-growth phase of Proton, we expect the Sourcing Team to play a pivotal role in enabling Proton to scale, to become the top European scale-up to work for, and to make a positive impact on the world. The company is doubling its size every year. Here at Proton, Sourcing Partners are not junior Recruiters, as Sourcing is already recognized as a full domain of expertise.You will be providing skilled sourcing support to the Talent Acquisition team, partnering very closely with stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will be responsible for building global talent pipelines in critical job functions, focusing for now on our Growth department. You will also impact optimizing our candidate outreach initiatives and driving efficiency in our hiring practices.
What you will do:
- Bring to life and execute innovative sourcing strategies to build our future talent pools and attract exceptional and diverse candidates to join our mission.
- Collaborate with TA and hiring partners to ensure a unique candidate experience at all times.
- Build and leverage long-term relationships with talent pools and communities across the industry.
- Share your knowledge on recruitment practices or on the market with your team and with the stakeholders
- Develop engaging relationships with all hiring partners and provide coaching and guidance in the initial phases of the hiring funnel
- 3 to 5 years of experience in talent sourcing in tech fast-paced environments
- Strong understanding of sales, marketing and corporate functions
- Strong analytical skills and KPI orientation
- Sound knowledge of all sourcing channels, techniques, networks, communities
- Fluent in English and sound communication skills both orally and in writing
- A sense of curiosity and tech-savviness
- Humble, team-player, ready to learn or re-learn
Bonus point for:
- Marketing email campaign technics knowledge
Why you should join Proton:
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Our products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
ProtonMail uses the Recruitee recruitment platform for a more effective hiring process and a better candidate experience. Your data will always be kept confidential and is not shared with any third parties.
Keep in mind that you will receive emails from the email address email@example.com or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.
Proton does not accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. Proton will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited offer, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Proton