Рок за пријавување:
- ВОКС ТЕНЕО МАКЕДОНИЈА
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including training, grievances, performance evaluations and employee leaves of absence.
- Responsible and accountable for recruiting the open positions.
- Registration and deregistration of employees, drafting employee contracts and related documents.
- Organizing activities related to the legislation in the field of health and safety, systematic health examinations, health, and pension insurance.
- Payroll management
- Prepare necessary HR reports.
- Use company’s HR management software.
- Various related administrative tasks
- Holds a bachelor's degree (Law & HR degrees preferred)
- Min. 1 year experience in the field
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills and effective communication with other employees
- Ability to handle confidential information, with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Relaxed and comfortable, productive, and supportive workplace
- Friendly and always smiling colleagues.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience by working on international projects.
- Possibility for continuous professional and personal growth
- Business travels to Belgium and Indonesia
- Flexible working hours and a work from home possibility
- Social and sport benefits.
Send your application using the Fast Apply option.