Remote Senior Software Engineer Visual Basic / C Programming
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be in charge of maintaining the travel planning software used by one of the largest travel agencies in the US. You'll be working closely with project managers and a team of top-notch developers on various tasks following the software development lifestyle in order to ensure efficient and uninterrupted functionality of the system.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions, who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintenance, Bug Fixing, and Implementation of new features;
- Working with customers and the product team to resolve technical issues;
- Support existing customers and help them resolve transit schedules by reviewing configuration and rules implementation;
- Refactoring code as needed to improve the design, structure, and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Expertise in Visual Basic (.Net), C programming, and Bash Scripting
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Mon - Friday 6 AM - 2 PM EST
What We Offer
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
- 100% Remote Work - Work From Literally Anywhere
- Working In An International Team
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
Apply Today & Join our team of Top-Notch International Developers!
All resumes are welcome and we appreciate the opportunity to review them. However, due to the high volume of applications, only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.