AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER
Are you a resourceful Automation QA Engineer who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
Automation QA Engineer designs automated tests to validate the functionality of software applications. Their job is to create the initial test designs, write the scripts, install the automation testing protocols, and report the results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop and execute pre-existing test scenarios using company approved tools (Ready API, Insomnia, OnTestPad, JMeter);
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and scenarios;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and perform exploratory testing for newly implemented services / features;
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform automated Load/Stress Tests;
- Collaborate with the design/development team to solve application faults.
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures;
- Generate Test Execution Report detailing project test execution details & results;
- Verify Test Execution Report;
- Maintain Up-To-Date tests on repository;
- Review requirements, specifications and design packages to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Design, develop and execute UI automation scripts using company approved tools (Selenium, Cypress);
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures;
- Related duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.;
- Hands-on experience with GIT;
- Hands-On experience with web services testing;
- Hands-on experience with any automated testing tools (E.G. Selenium, Cypress);
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Demonstrated senior proficiency in a relevant product or product category;
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Knowledge of English language.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High Organizational and time management skills;
- Meticulous attention to details;
- Strong Analytical Skills.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- Outstanding working environment
- International work experience
- Training and learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities
- Private Health Insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.