Magna International Inc. is a leading global automotive supplier dedicated to delivering new mobility solutions and technology that will change the world. Our products can be found on most vehicles today and come from 340 manufacturing operations and 90 product development, engineering, and sales centers in 28 countries. We have over 161,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative processes and world-class manufacturing.
Magna Mirrors South-East Europe, a division of Magna Mechatronics, Mirrors & Lighting - leading supplier of innovative closure systems, modules and exterior and interior mirror systems, is opening the following position for the new Magna Mirrors factory located in Ohrid/Struga region:
- Order IT hardware and software
- Data backup
- Management, installation, and maintenance of the network
- Administration, installation and maintenance of the server and client hardware
- Management of the telephone system
- Management of anti-virus software
- Support of the MES software
- Support of the E-Factory software
- Windows Client/Server
- Citrix Xenapp and Citrix XenServer
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
- HP Data Protector
- ACCESS, SQL, .Net a.s.o.
- Knowledge of modern network structures like Cisco
- Qlik View
- MES Systems (MPDV, SoliDat)
- Symantec System Recovery
- E-Factory and Priamus
To be high familiar with:
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Power Point
- MS Outlook
Place of work: TIRZ Ohrid/Struga
Application deadline: 26/03/2023
If you are interested to join our team and have the required knowledge and skills, please register on Magna careers page and send your application (CV and Cover Letter) on the following LINK.
Please note that only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.