International Company - MIMA IT Limited UK is announcing openings for the position of Customer Support Agent
Would you like to be a part of a work environment that fosters open-door communication, a friendly vibe, and a commitment to success and innovation? This is an excellent opportunity if you are willing to earn and develop yourself while working with a great team with great business etiquette.
We are looking forward to meet you as our next Customer Support Agent!
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries;
- Communicating with customers through various channels;
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution;
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions;
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests;
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.;
- Communicating, coordinating and reporting any kind of technical issues with the related team;
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills and competencies:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as a customer support agent;
- Ability to be patient with any type of customer;
- Comfortable using computers;
- Experience working with customer support applications;
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (both: verbal and writing), any other foreign language is an advantage;
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Career development
- Happy Hour & Team events
If you think this is the right company for you, send your CV (in English) via Fast Apply.
Indicate the proper vacancy name: “Customer Support Agent” in a subject line.