KEMET, a YAGEO Company is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our mission is Empowering the Future with Innovative Component Solutions and our values are Customer Focused, Integrity and Trust, Agility and Speed, Collaboration and Team and Sustained Innovation.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Facility manager maintains the building and grounds of an organization, directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies. Facility manager makes sure the building and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, directs and coordinates the activities related to preventive and corrective maintenance, thus providing an uninterrupted production process with minimal bottlenecks.
- Maintenance and adjustment of the machines and equipment;
- Being readily available for prompt responses on production floor and resolve the issue as soon as possible;
- Providing training and guidance to end users for proper use of and work on the equipment;
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services;
- Working in close collaboration with the production and maintenance team to formulate priorities;
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on equipment;
- Prevent disruption of production activities through ensuring that the equipment is in good working order;
- Recommends different activities related to maintenance that will bring continuous improvement.
Requirements, skills and competences:
- Appropriate technical education – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in facility and industrial environment;
- Knowledge of reading and understanding maintenance documentation;
- Basic knowledge of instruments;
- Eager to learn new skills in other to increase knowledge of trends and up-to date best practices in the industry;
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills in English;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
- Personal skills and competences: accurate, flexible, honest, independent, organized, responsible, written and verbal communication, time management (organization);
- Technical skills and competences: Oracle, Lotus, writing procedures, knowledge transfer; commercial awareness;
- Organizational skills and competences: planning, organizing the work, motivating others, team building and team work, communication and managing conflicts, project management, problem solving, making decisions.
If you are interested in the position responsibilities and you are confident with the required knowledge and skills, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter), by March 29, 2023, with subject line Facility Manager / your name and surname to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The job applications will be kept in our database for one year.