We are seeking a detail-oriented Quality Engineer (QE) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing automated testing procedures for our software applications to ensure product quality. You will work closely with our software development team to identify and fix bugs and create comprehensive test plans.
- Develop and implement automated testing systems for software applications.
- Collaborate with the software development team to understand product specifications and create corresponding test plans.
- Identify, analyze, and create detailed records of bugs and errors found during tests.
- Design and implement automated tests, test cases, test scripts, and test infrastructure in line with product needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Monitor debugging process results and track quality assurance metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Engineer, Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Proficiency in modern end-to-end testing frameworks such as Cypress, Playwright, Selenium, or Puppeteer.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Familiarity with database testing.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Proficiency in using project management tools like Jira or Trello.
- Experience with mobile end-to-end testing, using tools such as Appium, Detox, or Espresso.
- Proficiency in API contract testing, using tools such as Pact or Postman.
- Experience with visual regression testing tools like Percy, Applitools, or BackstopJS.
- Familiarity with test management tools such as TestRail, Zephyr, or qTest.
Applicants should send their CV in English language via Fast Apply.