The favorite Greek dairy brand is establishing new offices in Macedonia. Olympus is specialized in the production of high quality dairy products - milk, yogurt, cheese, feta, butter, cream, etc., and is with more than 50 years of presence on the Greek market and in 47 countries worldwide, 5 production facilities and more than 1300 employees.
With the establishment of a business on the Macedonian market, OLYMPUS Dairy is looking for a:
The successful candidate will have the following obligations:
- Works with Atlantis ERP, EDI systems
- Performs operations on pre-formed debit and credit orders
- Controls the movement of goods and materials – import deliveries and sales documents
- Communicates with representatives of other companies and organizations regarding the delivery and transportation of the goods
- Daily invoicing
- Works with cash register
- Prepares reports
The successful candidate is responsible, strict, organized, communicative person, result oriented team player with:
- Secondary educational qualification / high school diploma
- Knowledge and skills in MS Office and ERP software
- Fluent in English – speaking and writing
What we offer:
- An excellent environment for improvement and professional development in the field of sales or logistics, both in Macedonia and globally
- Company training
- Competitive remuneration
Please apply with a up-to-date CV using the Fast Apply option.
All applications are confidential.
We will contact the candidates by the end of February.