Рок за пријавување:
- We Effect
We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish cooperative movement in 1958 to support the development of democratic organisations and societies. In our international development cooperation programmes, we are applying a human rights-based approach supporting people living in poverty to secure their rights.
We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations.
For more information, see https://weeffect.org/
Financial services designed for women and men with limited resources, is an important tool in all We Effect’s areas of work. We are in early stage of development of the framework support to savings and credit associations as well as member-based groups that focus on solutions for savings, credits and insurances. Since the groups are owned by their members, the members also control and own the solutions. This is a major advantage, since this discourages people from borrowing too much and falling into a debt trap.
We Effect is now recruiting a
As Project coordinator you are part of, and support the programme management in planning, monitoring and evaluation of the projects and the programme in We Effect Europe Region. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with partner organisations and internal programme management.
The duty station is in Skopje, North Macedonia, the position requires frequent travels in the region to visit partner organisations and other collaborating parties.
Example of tasks includes to support development and follow up on action plans, monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring timeframes for activities and budgets are met in a timely manner.
You will perform various coordinating tasks, along with administrative duties such as maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with partner organizations and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. You are competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and you are fluent in English, both verbal and written. You are a team-player, solutions oriented with a humble approach to the complexity of development context.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Actively participate on the identification and/or assessment of new/potential partner organisations.
- Actively participate on data gathering, consolidating and analysis of data against the programme goal,
- Contribute to the efficient planning, monitoring of project- and program results ensuring external coherence and learning.
- Fully participate in the conceptualisation of the programme and projects proposals
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and other issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Mapping the regions
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Minimum three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Drivers licence
- Work permit in North Macedonia
- Experienced in working with marginalized groups
- Albanian speaking
- Submit your application with cv and motivation letter to email@example.com the latest 2019-04-25. (Please note that you need to have a work permit in North Macedonia to be qualified for this position)
- The employment is a 100% two-year contract, with the possibility of prolongation.
- You are following the Conditions of Employment in North Macedonia.
- You will be expected to travel as part of your position.
- You are expected to be available from 1 July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.