- Excellent English, both written and verbal is necessary to handle various logistics tasks, customer interface.
- Professional attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, adaptability with an awareness of how a customer services departments works, focus on logistics and any related sales activity.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills is a distinct advantage, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Auto Cad, as well as online email services is essential. Familiarity with In-design, PowerPoint and CRM systems is an advantage.
- Experience in a disciplines like architecture, interior design and engineering or related to the manufacturing or selling of tiles and marble would be a distinct advantage but not essential, as would the ability to communicate in Italian.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Placing orders with suppliers.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Producing brochures, documents, leaflets, labels, images and presentations, products data sheets.
- Help organize logistics for deliveries of products that are produced outside of MK and delivered into the UK.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Help maintain a filing system and related CRM.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Applicant should submit their CVs via the Fast Apply option (with subject line: Junior Admin Assistant).
A bonus scheme allowing additional earnings is introduced depending on employee’s performance.