Regional Advisor - ICT (f/m)
CEE/CIS/Middle East (EUCM) (f/m)
Location: Skopje / North Macedonia, International Office CEE/CIS/ME
SOS Children’s Villages International https://www.sos-childrensvillages.org/ is the umbrella organization for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages which help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and advocacy for children’s rights.
ICT function is innovative business partner for the SOS federation in the digital age, which powers value creation as well as competitive advantage and adapts agile to emerging opportunities, while delivering core functionality flawlessly and effectively.
Purpose of the job
The purpose of the ICT Regional Advisor role is to be the driver of Virtual Collaboration/Cloud Technologies area and to rollout and steer standards/policies/tools in the region. The job position contributes to creating a clear vision and strategy of Virtual Collaboration/Cloud Technologies usage and drives its implementation across the CEE/CIS/ME region.
In the context of supporting the International Office, this role is also responsible for coordination of the Shared Services Center at International Business Office (IBO) Skopje.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for steering, implementing and post-implementation management of Virtual Collaboration/Cloud Technology projects and functionalities based on Microsoft Cloud technology and services in CEE/CIS/ME Region
- Steer, define and ensure similar standards are implemented in all CEE/CIS/ME Member Associations
- Monitor and steer Helpdesk activities related to collaboration/cloud product
- Create and maintain project documentation in line with regional practices
- Implementation of global data protection initiatives in the CEE/CIS/ME Region
- Manage the relationship with the client (MA’s, Regional Functions) and related stakeholders
- Supervise technical support partner to provide user and infrastructure support for IBO Skopje
- Be active Regional ICT Team member and proactively contribute to overall development direction of ICT area
- Execute other ICT related project assigned by the regional ICT Team during annual planning
- Support employment, selection process and provide on-boarding to Shared Services Center at IBO Skopje
- Provide input and agrees about personnel budgets with stakeholders
- B.Tech/B.El.En/B.Sc. ICT
- Solid/Expert knowledge of Microsoft Cloud products and services (e.g. O365, SharepointOnline, Exchange, Teams, Yammer, OneDrive, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune MDM)
- 2+ experience on projects management
- Very good communication, collaboration and ability to work virtually
- Professional proficiency in English
- Demonstrate time management, facilitation, organizational, supervision and support skills
- Knowledge of Information Security/Data Protection is an asset
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, work contract on indefinite term
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application in English by 03/12/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please refer to Regional Advisor - ICT.
All applications will be proceeded in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews. For any questions you might have, please feel free to contact Executive Search Consulting at (02) 2700-425.
By applying for this position, you are authorizing us to hold your CV and personal information in our database of candidates, allowing us to contact you regarding potentially relevant positions. If you do not want your CV to be stored in our database of candidates, please specify that in your email.