Devops engineer (Remote)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ant Colony is a product-oriented software development company specializing in digital strategy and high-quality software development. We are a flexible, cooperative and experienced team providing a full-time remote staff and dedicated offshore staffing services. We have been successfully providing services for over six years to companies worldwide, ranging from small startups to large global enterprises.
We pride ourselves on Curiosity, Tech Excellence, Respect, Hard Work and Core Engineering.
Our dedicated team shares the goal of transforming a client's idea into a full-fledged product or their existing product into a more successful story measuring the impacts of that mission along the way. Our core competency is our team, which is passionate about technology and their work. Our engineers love to solve problems and create solutions for clients with a passion too. We take great care to ensure that each team member has the right skillset required by our clients so that they can deliver exceptional work every time.
Our values stay focused on quality and excellence in everything we do. We believe in working on projects that make an impact. We are passionate about trending topics and new technologies. We aim to help our clients achieve their business goals by providing high-quality products and services emphasizing customer satisfaction and communication.
We are looking for an experienced mid-level or senior-level DevOps Engineer to build, coordinate, and manage software development pipelines to support web, iOS and android software projects. You will play a pivotal role in the team's efforts to implement and maintain the CI/CD delivery pipelines, tooling, and monitoring services and develop innovative and exciting capabilities for our clients' next-generation infrastructures. Your solutions will impact our clients directly, and you will have the opportunity to work on multiple technologies, especially cloud platform services. In addition, depending on your skills and interests, you will get to shape the DevOps culture and best practices within an ever-growing Ant Colony team.
Your skills and experience:
- Hands-on DevOps engineering experience
- Experience in writing software in some of the languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, Go, Swift, .Net, C++ or similar
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or Cloud Foundry
- Experience with CI/CD tooling: CircleCI, Jenkins, GitHub and others (either of them)
- Experience using a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and helm
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with development teams and clients
- Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned tasks, often adapting to ever-changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you are interested in this role or have additional skills that set you apart, please send us your CV using the Apply option
We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team and will contact you to set up an initial interview if we believe you are a good fit for this position.