VACANCY FOR AN ADMINISTRATION CLERK
Location: Skopje, North Macedonia
GSI is currently looking to recruit an Administration Clerk to report directly to a Canada based manufacturing group of companies, which has over 100 members of staff. The position will be based in our Skopje office.
GSI is an international based company with headquarters in UK and offices in North Macedonia, Kosovo, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services, staffing and managed outsourcing services and translation services in over 150 language combinations.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Demonstrate initiative and collaboration as a reliable and professional team player.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy and productivity with data entry activities.
- Execute tact and a calm demeanour when managing stress.
- Eager to learn and competently apply software programs that support daily operations.
- Superior telephone/email etiquette.
- Basic - Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience. working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and MetalTrace®.
- Exceptional documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal abilities including concise written and verbal communication, attentive listening, negotiation, and resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a natural tendency and determination to identify and solve issues in a fast-paced environment.
- An initial net salary of EUR 500 - 600 per month is offered.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. There is a requirement to cover one shift from 16:00 to 00:00.
- The cost of late travel home will be fully compensated.
- There will be an extra pay if you are required to work during a legal public holiday.
- Work within the general framework laid down by the Administration Department Head.
- Provide courteous customer service when responding to internal/external requests by email, phone and in person.
Invoice daily sales orders in compliance with policies, procedures, and controls.
- Input receiving data from receivers according to procedures/controls.
- Reconcile and post vendor invoices (inventory, freight, and brokerage) in compliance with policies, procedures, and controls.
- Promptly resolve billing and posting discrepancies with supporting documentation.
- Enter stock shipment MTR’s in MetalTrace®.
- Assist customers with MTR requests.
- Monitor/manage and action assigned mailboxes for assigned Business Units.
- Paid training.
- Salary review after three months.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Opportunities for future promotion.
- Private health insurance.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please send the following documents via Fast Apply with the subject header “Admin Clerk”:
- CV in English (max 4 pages)
- Available references
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.