BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO NORTH MACEDONIA IS LOOKING FOR AN HORECA MANAGER
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Join our team now as HoReCa Manager in our office in Skopje! We are in need for someone with field, sales and marketing experience, detail-oriented approach and high ethical values, while also interpersonal skills are an essential requirement!
Reports to: Regional Manager Trade
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Identify all HoReCa outlets in the territory (existing, nearly opened, newly opened etc.) and upcoming events
- Develop and lead all the classification of all HoReCa outlets
- Develop and implement a HoReCa Channel Marketing Plan in line with the Brand Strategy to enhance sales and opportunities in order to achieve Company targets
- Manage the implementation and distribution plans for product assortment, Point of Purchase materials in line with the HoReCa Investment Strategy
- Develop strategy and implement plans which reflect changes in regulatory environment
- Build and maintain excellent relations with HoReCa owner/managers in the territory, in order to build long term partnerships
- Handle all assigned, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to improve the use of organisation assets
- Maintain accurate records and to submit reports as requested in order to ensure effective communication with management team according to given deadlines
- Acts as a genuine team player, supporting team’s decisions and ground rules
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree
- 2 years experience in HoReCa channel in a FMCG company will be considered an advantage
- Working experience with a marketing agency would be an advantage
- Proactive and independent mind set
- Effective communication, negotiation, presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to learn, proactivity & resilience
- Flexible working hours in accordance with market needs
- Fluency in English and advanced Computer user
- Valid driving license B category
- Ability to work with short deadlines and to multitask
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building outstanding capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to the following link down below.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
*While we appreciate all the applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.